Our consistent process ensures your application is treated fairly, allowing us to see you at your best. Set yourself up for success with our five application tips.
Pretty slick setting up interviews and onboarding, with good communications and a friendly recruiter.Glassdoor review
- Update your CV to highlight your relevant experience. Make sure to explain any gaps in your employment history.
- You must submit your application via our website. To maintain a consistent and fair process, we cannot consider applications sent via email or post.
- If you meet the criteria, you’ll be invited to take part in the next stage of the process. This could involve a telephone interview, a face-to-face presentation, ability testing or other assessment relevant to the role. But don’t worry, we’ll explain what we expect from you in the invite so you’ll have plenty of time to prepare.
- Get to know Wesleyan and research the role you’re applying for. We like stories that show your skills in action so prepare specific examples. Remember that you’re also interviewing us - feel free to ask us questions.
- You may need to go through multiple assessment stages during the recruitment process, so be patient. If your application is not successful, we’ll let you know as soon as possible.
A few important points
- We’re a financial services organisation so everyone we want to hire has to go through a credit check. If you're unsure of your financial circumstances, check your credit rating online before applying. Anything you discuss with our Recruitment team or hiring manager will be strictly confidential.
- If you are successful, you will receive a provisional verbal offer that will be subject to approval from the Prudential Regulation Authority and/or Financial Conduct Authority (if this is a requirement of the role) and satisfactory employment and credit references.
- No applicant will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of age, disability, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.