Caring for our customers means both helping them to plan their financial future and improving the communities where they live and work.
3 ways we care:
- We provide sustainable support to a range of grassroots community groups
- We offer apprenticeship positions to make financial service jobs more accessible
- We reduce our environmental impact to create a sustainable future
Wesleyan wins Contribution to the Community Award
We were delighted when our corporate responsibility work was recognised at the 2017 Birmingham Post Business Awards.
Launched in 2017, the Wesleyan Foundation aims to give £1 million a year to help grassroots, volunteer and community-led projects make a real and sustainable difference.
Recent successes include:
- Funding a charity single recorded by Ladies Fighting Breast Cancer
- Supporting work experience projects for people with Down’s Syndrome
- Helping launch a new service to teach children problem-solving skills
To find out more visit our dedicated Wesleyan Foundation page.
Wesleyan Foundation support is welcomed by many small organisations who provide local solutions for local needs.Tina Costello Heart of England Community Foundation
Each Wesleyan employee gets an additional day of annual leave to use as volunteer time.
In 2017, we spent more than 2,000 hours helping worthy causes around the country.
You can choose to help one of our official partners or any organisation with a personal connection to your life.
Volunteering doesn’t have to be decided by head office. You can do anything from disabled sailing to working with animals.Lizzie Financial Consultant
To ensure our business is run sustainably, we set targets for reducing our environmental impact.
With the help of new technologies, company procedures and employee campaigns, we’ve reduced our water use by 17%, electricity by 14% and diverted 100% of our waste from landfill.
We’ll continue to find ways to improve our performance and keep Wesleyan green.
Wesleyan is a proud member of Business in the Community, the Prince’s Responsible Business Network.